Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ran last night after nearly a week off

A cold last week and the snow this weekend has interrupted my running schedule. I suppose I could have run on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday but I didn't. No excuses aside from heavy rain and a general lack of motivation. Finally went out last night. Ran down 7th and met Nicole and Beth at Cambie. We did a loop around False Creek (Burrard bridge and around to Science World). I left them at Cambie and ran back up 7th to a nice hot bath. Ran for about 1hr 25min total, so between 8 and 9 miles. Probably will go out again tomorrow for a shorter run. It works really well to meet up in the evening like that. We're hoping to do that weekly and either do the seawall or some other route closer to Burnaby/New West.

I was looking at the marathon webpage the other day. There is an early bird discount for registering before December 31st. After that the fee goes up about $15, then another $15 a month or so later. I'm going to have to commit soon! Yikes!

No comments: