Tuesday, June 12, 2007

what do i know?

i restricted access to this blog yesterday. i got a bit self-conscious of what i'd written. but i feel better now and so on i go. this workshop has given me a lot to think about and i like to write. i can assemble my notes and my thoughts and put things into perspective. i worry about what the people who read this think but i have to remember and hope that everyone realizes that i'm writing from my own perspective and by reading what i've written you are seeing through my lens. i don't have all the answers, i'm just trying to sort things out for myself, trying to make sense of it all. what works for me might not work for you. i like to have a place to write and get it all out, it clarifies what i'm thinking and settles my thoughts.

1 comment:

Luke Closs said...

Keep on writing for yourself babe.