Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hooray for sunny days!

i'm about halfway through my nutrition and mental health class. i should finish it tomorrow and then write the exam on thursday.

slept in a bit yesterday, did my morning yoga and then did the grind with Nicole, Beth and Jen.

had a very fluid-feeling yoga practice this morning - i think i'm close to being able to jump through in my vinyasas. just got home from lunch with Renee; she's due to have a little baby boy pretty much any day now!

i've got so many things to do but i'm not really sure where to start... that's probably why i'm on the couch with the computer. i feel less organized than i did while i was working. i've realized that often during my downtime at work, i would make lists of things to do, chores, groceries, etc. i just need to sort out my routine and start using my planner more.

i think it's time to go chill on the patio with a book...

No comments: